Designed for expert makers, entrepreneurs, and industrial IoT companies, the Intel® Edison module provides ease-of-development with a fully open source hardware and software development environment for a range of products.
• High-performance, dual-core CPU and single-core microcontroller supports complex data collection in a low-power package
• Integrated Wi-Fi* certified in 68 countries, Bluetooth* 4.0 support, 1 GB DDR and 4 GB FLASH memory simplifies configuration and increases scalability
• 40 multiplexed GPIO interfaces with expansion board options for total project design and flexibility
This kit includes an Arduino breakout board, to give your Intel Edison compute module the ability to interface with Arduino shields or any board with the Arduino footprint.
• 20 digital input/output pins including 4 pins as PWM outputs
• 1 UART (RX/TX)
• 1 I2C
• 1 ICSP 6-pin header (SPI)
• Micro USB device connector OR (via mechanical switch) dedicated standard size USB host Type-A connector
• Micro USB device (connected to UART)
• SD* card connector
• DC power jack (7V – 15V DC input)